Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Giving them a piece...

In student ministry its all about giving up pieces of the pie to get more people involved, delegate and allow the skills, talents and abilities of your volunteer staff and students shine!!

I am a control freak, I know what I want, I know what it takes and if its not done to the expectation I have for it then Ill just do it myself.

1. I need to get over myself... enough said

2. God can speak through and use anyone... not the qualified, its the called

I am striving to get more people involved in the programming, event planning, mentoring, discipleing, the ministry will be more effective and YOU/I cant be everywhere all the time. Tap into the talent that your ministry has in its midst. God will use them, you just have to get out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment