Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last 4 Months

So its been about 4 months since I have last chronicled my thoughts on the ole blog!  So much has gone on, been accomplished, been so close to coming together... its an exciting time!   Had an intern for 7 months, Britton Asbell.  What a tremendous job he did while he was here.  He was all about the students... such a huge help to me since 1 person can only connect with so many people.  We said goodbye to him Sunday, he will be missed.   we are looking to the future, whats next, what does God want from us, where does he want us to invest our time/energy/resources into?  I love this stage, because it takes me out of the equation because I don't know the next steps... only GOD knows... and I'm OK waiting on Him!

My prayer life needed a shot in the arm and got one after reading "Sun Stand Still" by Steven Furtick (lead pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte, North Carolina)  I pray like a sissy not a juggernaut, its time to get serious about it, time to start making strides in my personal relationship with God. It is hard to lead others to grow when you are not going after it with all you have.  Ive seen that in my life and it is changing and will continue changing!!  LETS GO!!  

Join me... join me in the pursuit of God and worshiping him for who He is, what He has done and what He is going to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment